Congratulations on your admission to Syracuse University, and we look forward to welcoming you to campus! The checklist below will help ensure that your application is complete.
Accepting your Admission:
- Submit your Intent to register form
This form was included with your official letter of admission. You should complete and return it to formally accept your offer of admission. Please note that the permanent address appearing on the Intent to Register form will be used until you arrive on campus. Send completed forms to:
Graduate Admissions Processing
P.O. Box 35060
Syracuse, NY 13235-5060
- Review orientation information by checking the Graduate School Website Events section for updated information.
- Activate your Syracuse University NetID and Password to access online services for students
- Make housing arrangements on campus or off campus
- Make health insurance arrangements
- Learn more about life in Syracuse