Applications for graduate programs are accepted through an online application. Syracuse University’s individual schools and colleges may have additional application requirements, which will be detailed once you begin your application. To apply to the College of Law, please click here to learn more about the application process.
All students will be required to submit:
- Online Application Forms
- Application Fee
- Official Transcript
- Letters of Recommendation (as required by program you’re applying to)
- Personal Statement
- Portfolio (if required by your program)
- Writing Sample (if required by your program)
- Official GRE Scores (if required by your program)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS Scores (international students only)
International students, please see the International Requirements page for more information on what you’ll need to apply.
- The department or program you are applying to is your best source for information and the best way to check your application status. Find a contact.
- For general questions, feel free to call 315.443.4492 or email.
- Application Technical Support (operated by the Embark online application system)
Admitted to SU?
Congratulations! Check out these links for more information on your next steps: